EDWARD W. SAID DAYS 2019
EXHIBITION: AKINBODE AKINBIYI
In addition to lectures, music, and film, the Edward W. Said Days include an exhibition of works by photographer, author, and curator Akinbode Akinbiyi. These are unsettling images of movement, often taken from an exilic and contrapuntal perspective, constantly asking the question: where and what is home?
Exhibition on view on the first and third floor of the main lobby of the Barenboim-Said Akademie.
A TALK AKINBODE AKINBIYI
- 00:06 Working and Living on counterpoint
- 00:54 The Exhibition’s Themes
- 02:12 Capturing the Moments
- 02:55 Embracing a contrapuntal view
- 04:25 Give and Take with the viewers
- 05:28 The Edward W. Said Days
- 05:40 The Legacy of Said